Low-power WiFi connectivity module for embedded world.
Squirrel is a module providing Internet connectivity over WiFi to all types of embedded devices. Its extremely compact dimensions, low power consumption and high computational power allow it to be used in practically unlimited number of applications. It connects all your devices to the Internet.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n @ 2,4 GHz
- On-board antenna or u.FL connector for external antenna
- Security: WEP, WPA and WPA2
- Configuration: WPS or manually
- UART, SPI and GPIO signals for controlling peripherals
- IPv4 & IPv6 support
- WEB Server
- Remote software upgrade
- Small size
- 3,3 V or 5 V power supply
- Low power: down to 5 uA @ 3,3 V