– system design (description within our system design service)
– Power consumption analysis
– Worst case analysis and high speed signal simulation
– Design of schematics
– Design of layout
– Preparation of production files and production documentation (Gerber, BOM)
– Hardware design documentation
– Samples ordering and delivery
– Manufacturing of prototypes
– Board bring up
– EMC prequalifications (radiation and conductive emissions)
Our main focus are embedded processing units with various peripherals. We have sucessfully designed high-end systems based on NXP Power and ARM chips while still being capable of designing very low-cost and low-end systems. We have been providing our design services in very price sensitive environments and we are used to finding cost effective solutions while still maintaining required quality of the end products.
In terms of technological complexity of the hardware designs we have rich experience with designs based around modern microprocessors running to 2GHz and beyond and mandatory modern memory interfaces such as DDR3/DDR4. Other than DDR memory bus for off-chip connectivity we have knowledge of Serdes based high-speed interconnects and Ethernet based interconnects.
Our strongest hardware design capabilities, long mileage and therefore fastest development times are built around NXP PowerQuicc, QorIQ and i.MX6 product lines.